Argh. I hate school. A lot. Hahaha, what's the point of going to school huh?!
I can't remember ANYTHING about yesterday.Tsk why ah. My memory's like failing. OKay, shall blog about today then.
As usual, boring. I know I've said this a million times but, yeah haha.
I skipped Pe today haha. I'm like so scared to run lah! Aiyer -imitates Kelly. Right, then it was reccess. After eating, I went up to the hall with LengShan and Sam to watch the badminton match. Whoa, Sri almots couldn't make it. Cause of the weird Pe teacher made them run a lot. But! Can lah, Sri's brave haha. So yep! It was a very close match between Yanling/Sri and other 2 3j girls. Hahaha, Sri missed quite a number but I guess ot's all about being nervous lah. But they won in the end anyway. Yeap, then Des/Wileen and 2 other girls. I didn't really watch but only the last part but the score's like 25-3 haha we won! Next is Annabelle/Brina and yes 2 other girls. We won again! 25-5. So. We won like all haha okay.
Oh yeah during emath PatNg was talking about thinking skills and all. All the nagging lah. He offended Yanling haha. Wth lah, he's actually the one who shoots his mouth off without thinking. Alright, I don't really care. Chinese! Whoa I tell you, can die ah. She's so naggy and she just kept talking and talking. And we have to do some lame group work. Wth! She makes us so stressed lah.
I'm going over to the hospital to visit nanny later. Yeah so I came back to have a rest and bathe. The weather is a killer seriously. I cannot listen to the song 'Slipped away' by avril anymore. It made me cry without knowing it, I slept through the night with tears in my eyes. And when I woke up, it was like how swollen and red. Okay, shall not eleborate :'(
Goodbye. to you.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Posted by Regine at 3:29 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment