Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hello everyone!


I forgot what happened on Monday. Hahahah, so I shall just start from tuesday.

Tuesday,
Actually didn't wanna go school. Cause was feeling really tired. Hahaha, btu Sri and Des persuaded me to go mannnnnn. And there's like lesson after school somemore. Damn tired lah :( Oh then I think me and sri went to tiong. Yeah, then I bought popcorn chicken. Hahaha, was feeling very 'mouth itchy' you see. Hehehehe. Then homed (:

Today,
Wore the red comfy shirt to school ehehehe. It's like really baggy but comfortable. First period was PE, and we took height and weight, it was bad bad BAD. Ehehehe, I grew like only 0.5cm and I think it's more of paralax error? Yeap, and i'm like 41.5kg already la? :( Lit lesson, was okay, cause shankar had to go attend to the visitor so we had relief teacher. English was boring as usual. Emath, same same lah :/ Mr Ng let us off a bit earlier for recess, after that we set off to the national stadium. Waited very long before we could go in. So we played games HAHAHA. Played 20cent, concentration and dumdumdee. Hehehehe, really bored you seeeeeeee. Alright, the weather today was okay, not as scorching. Anyway, today was like full-dress rehearsal. I can't wait for Syf to be over, seriously. I will be like damn relaxed la. I don't feel like blogging that much, so cut short ah. Uhh, we waited for the bus like very long too. Reached school at arnd.. I don't know. 7++ 8? Mmm. Very hungry when I reached home.













Hahaahah, Kelly and I are Zi-lian :D And thats the parade.
K bye!!! Oh i'm not gg sch tmr ehehehehe.

No comments: