Friday, June 23, 2006

Hey.

Wednesday,
Syf rehearsal. Many people ponned manz. Ahahaha, like really a lot. Oh well, sri and I were forced to sit in front of the Sji boys. Uh, all very ugly one ahahaha :D Then this guy kept using the pompom to hit on Sri's head. I don't think it's done on purpose la, but Sri was a bit pissed. Hahahaha. The campus superstar people: Cheeyang and Teresa. Hmm, cheeyang's like how ugly and teresa's dao. Hahaha mmmm. After Syf, Lin and Sri came over and we wenrt basketball court to meet Brina. Ahahaha, this girl ah. Watched world cup and didn't go syf! Alright, then all in all! We all had fun mannnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzz :D

Pictures of bball day!


Thursday,
Nothing preeetttyyy much. Sri came over. Had tuition. Was too tired to pay attention. Suddenly don't even know how to do algebra! Oh man, in deep shiat. Hahahaha.

Friday,
Woke up at 0545am! Then received Sri's message saying that she's not gg for Syf then she pleaded me not to go too? HAHAHA. And obviously! I went back to sleep :D Hehehe. Then she asked me to go play badminton with Wileen Des and her. So I went to Tiong to meet Sri first. Then after waiting for very long! Sri called Wileen and she said the badminton thing was cancelled! I was like ?!?! Sri too ahahaha. So we went to buy bubble tea and headed to my house. Went bball court again :D Tried to play badminton but the wind was like how strong, yeah. Then had a very long talk with Sri alright, so cool. Ahahaha, oh I also ran three rounds manz. Sri ran one round. Hahahaha, so cute sri! AWW! After Sri went home, I hurried home to bathe and went to visit my nanny. Sigh, she's in a very bad state laaaaaaa. Almost cried la :( Prayed there please. Left secretly while my nanny was sleeping, sorry :( We had to do this, cause if she's awake, she will think we're leaving her alone in the hospital lah. Went to the coffeeshop for dinner. I ate fish burger. Again huh.




K bye.
Going Sri's house to finish up homework tmr.

No comments: