Click for pictures!
Muahaha.
Yesterday,
Went to Sri's place! Woah, the bus ride was like quite long. Anyway, met Sri then went to buy lunch at this Long house coffeeshop, it's damn cool la. It's like huge and spacious, got the 'makan places lost and found' people go there before. Hmm, bought takeaways. Then walked to her estate. Sri went up to her home and got her books then we went down to the study corner there to study. Ahahaha, we only managed to finish the macbeth worksheet and gave up. Then went to walk arnd her estate, damn cool and nice lah! I like, ahaha. After a while, went up to her house then slacked there. She showered, while I watched Lost, then received Cheng's message asking me how my speech is going. And GUESS WHAT. I didn't even remember that we're supposed to submit on Monday la, how dead am I? Until now, I haven't wrote my speech yet. Anyway, yes. Then I forced Sri to put on eyeliner and don't wear specs ahahaa. Then we headed to Junction 8?! The weirdest place ever, cause that's like the NEAREST shopping mall ahaha. Then we're like 2 blind bats la. Hahaha, cause both never wear specs. Hmm. Reached J8! Then Sri went to her fave Ice Lemon Tee and she bought earrings, next I bought the nike shorts I've always wanted! At royal sporting house yeah. And once again, Sri saw something tht she like hahaha. Forvever one. Walked arnd, and went to take neoprints. WOAH I TELL YOU, CAN DIE LAH. First we went to this particular machine, woah very good you know! Like everything went smoothly. Then the phototaking is like never ending? Take until we ran out of poses alr la? Hahahaha, LAUGHED A LOT, MY GOODNESS. Then couldn't stand it so went to the ask the shop lady and she was like. "Oh, maybe the machine hang that's why, nvm, I refund you all." I was like "Huh but we smile until my jaw very pain alr la!" Hahaha, was damn angry la. So anyhow went to another machine and took. It kinda sucked too :( Rahh!! Went to Sri's bus stop and took 855 home. I almost missed the bus luckily Sri helped me flag it, HAHAHA. OKay, then homed!
Today,
Nothing! Just gna stay home and if I can, finish homework. Oh and the speech! Impt impt! #%#%*&$# #@#!
The very cute guy from 'It started with a kiss' :D I don't know his real name, but in the show he's called 阿金. Hahahaha, cute right! He's not the main lead though :/ heheheh. Ying introduced me to this show! And I agree! The songs are all damn nice la. But very hard to download leh :(
Kelly: Where did your comment box go?! Then next time I can't tag anymore!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment