Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Yoooooooo! Ahahaha, i'm back. TO BLOG. I've been MIA-ing for a week.
For whatever reason?


Okay, I shall blog abt yesterday first.
SYF was totally a waste of time! To think I actually woke up at 5:45am just for it! And we did practically nothing except for WAITING! Like we waited for 4 hours I think? And did like only 2 songs, and bang! Back to school......after waiting for 4 hours. OKAY. After that, went to Plaza Sing with Sri and Yanling! Ehehehe. Went to buy takopachi then headed to MOS burger for yanling's lunch, ahahaha. Then went to walk aroundddd. Spent quite a long time in SEMBAWANG: the shop la. Hahahaha. We saw Angeline also, long time no see ah!
Then homed! Dozed off in the bus, I bet I look damn ugly and stupid :(

TODAY! :( Bad day for me and yanling huh.
Oral was damn screwed! I described the small people in the background, FIRST! Cannot is it? Then Miss Koh was like :
Miss Koh: Why you keep describing all the small people instead of the main points? (laughs)
Me: Uhhh, thennnn..... I go on the big people now? Okayyy.
Miss Koh: (Nods head)
I was like !!!!!!!!! What the? Damn angry la, don't even wanna let me describe the people TSK! Then the conversation! Worse ah! Was like lying and telling some truth? Aahahaha. The question was describe one of your acheivements tht made your parents proud. Something like that? Aahahah. I said I got first in class when I was in primary school! Okay, this is really true ok! HEHEHEHE. Then I said they rewarded me by... BUYING ME AN MP3! Like, what the?!?!? Then miss koh was like "whoa! primary school got mp3 alr?!" And Fer reminded me that, mp3 doesn't even exist during PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS! I was like OKAYYYYYYYYY. Hahaha, am I dead or not la?

Then house commitee after that in the old gym. Was taught some fixtures thing, so confusing? There was me, cheng, alyssa, feiying and denise. Ahahaha, denise was damn quiet. And miss quek took individual photos of the sec 3s la. I was like quite awkward. Yanling and I meeting Mr Francis tmr hmm.







I'm going for SYF tmr! How G-R-E-A-T :(

No comments: