Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Organics is now known as Sunsilk. Haha, I think organics sound nicer! Seriously :D

Oh! I wanted to blog this like since long long time ago. I was watching the lovers in paris show that time, then the guy told the girl "For every smile, I weep ten times more." Isn't it like damn sweet!? AHHH. Okay :D

Got back english results today. Eh! I got 70/100. First time in my life lah. -grins. Muahaha.

Srimathi didn't come school today ): I miss her already. Haha. She says she has friendster, so i'm trying to search for her profile, but to no avail! Haha. She said her pictures were gorgeous. WahahazXZx.

Oh yay! I just found Sri's profile lah. Haha, I laughed like shit! Once I see her, or think of her, I will laugh!!! HAHAHA.

House practice today was pathetic. Very very little people came. Played some ball and squirrel game, then did cheers ( :


Alright, I have nothing else to blog about already. Haha. Bye! I shall go do my hmwk laaaa :D




40 kinds of sadness


No comments: