Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm tired.

PTC tmr. My mom's coming at lie 2+ for Sylvia's and 3+ for mine. Haha, busy busy ah.
Staying back in school to wait for my mom to come, together with srimathi!! Haha. We're gna play badminton I think :\ Haha, sri is like the funniest person in the whole wide world lah. Make me laugh only! Haha.

Oh yeah, Vineeta found her pinafore. I went with her to find okay :D

Today was nothing much. MissLee wasn't here for CME. Like yay. Haha, then we were supposed to be at the library. Laughed like shitheads. Haha, right right FER? Haha, the neck thing :D Anyhow, went home with nicole and katilyn? straught after school. Then I decided to take a nap. Haha, then I think weizhen called or smth? Couldn't remember.

I'm like printing the 3E efl pictures now. And my printer ink ran out then got to change the thing thing =_="
So mafan. Haha. I only print a few cause like the rest is some self-obsession with Kelly one. Haha! And I also needa print a picture of myself. Haha, cannot find a nice one, Vinee!



Alright, the time now is 11.27pm.
I shall go off to sleep soon.



( :

No comments: