Tuesday, March 21, 2006

HELLO THERE.

yesterday
Had a haircut! Like finally. HEHEH. Went town with Kelly :D Gossiped alot. Haha, like. As usual. Anyhow, my hair was SUPER SHORT when it was first cut. Then I kept saying I look like a bung :\ Kelly's one was this small pony tail. Lian ah. Haha! But surprisingly, our hair grew long! Haha, so it was like a bit no difference back in school. Hoho :D Oh some old lady sheltered me from the rain okay. Haha, alright. Shan't go into much detail!

today
Nothing pretty much. Came back straight after lesson with hofoongchin. Haha, :D She ran after the bus, but missed. SEE LA. Haha. Oh! Got back quite a number of CA1 results already. I'm a happy girl lah :D But! English I will die ( : Shall blog my results, like I always do, no matter good or bad. Heheh.

  • Chemistry ---> 60/100 B4
  • Biology ---> 64/100 B4
  • Chinese ---> 69/100 B3
  • Social studies ---> 45/50
  • Elective History ---> 45/50
  • Amath ---> 72/100 A2
  • Emath ---> 74/100 A2
  • Literature ---> 60/100 B4

( :
I was looking back at all my past entries. Like the first time I had a blog. Haha, it's quite gross. Like the way I type and all! OMG. Haha. I still remember Maris's "heekeex" last time (: Just scroll all the way down! It's gross.

I shall go take a nap? I have amath homework not done lehzXz.
House practice tomorrow. Oh well.

No comments: