Went to meet Aliciaaaa at city hall yesterday.
Went esplanade library but no space, so went Gelare at citylink to studyyy. Hmm I did econs essay that's all D: And it's not exactly finished alsoooo. Oh mann. Hahaha. Ate like aloooot? Cabonara and choc chip waffle with 3 scoops of ice cream -thumps up. And coolios me was like having flu and cough. I'm the championxzxz hahaha.
I'm just gna cough my lungs out seriously. DD:
"studied" till like 7pm I think. Then went to shoppppp. I spent $$ AGAINNNNN. Alicia bought her shoes alsooo. Waited for my sister to end work and I reached home at 11plus. Grr.
Okayyyy I have like math tuition at 3.30pm at Bugis and I'm feeling so siannn. And Jolene might not be going alsooo. Double siannn.
OMG. I am so determined. I am so gna study next weekend.
I so do not want to retain. Pls omg noooooo.
ThankyouIgnatiusforthewakeupcall. Haha D: Omg damn scaredddddd.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Motivation?
Posted by Regine at 12:30 PM
1 comment:
hello regine!press on okay. i know u can do it (: we can go out to study together okay! lovee<3
-jolene(:
Post a Comment