Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eat less, study more

What an unlucky day.
I was having a tummy ache the whole day. Had to run to the toilet quite a few times :S
Anyways. Supposed to go for squash training today. But it was raining so we went to the new shopping mall at downtown east. (alicia, ely, jolene) watched Iron Man! Omg so nice pls go catch it :D

I feel so fat, I'm serious. I can just stab myself and dieeee :(
But I just can't stop eating laaaaa D: Omgosh.

Oh and yanyan! Please take good care of yourself, I hope you're on your way to recovery already yeah! :) We have to meet up soon, really. Imy D:

OK tuition tmr, jolene and I changed to thursday, 7-9pm. I hope I won't sleep.
Cause I so don't wanna retainnnn.

Okay I'm too lazy to blogg. I better go do some work nowwww.

No comments: