Sunday, April 20, 2008

Newspaper collection + Stc funfair



My saturday.

Dad fetched sist & friend to bedok reservoir and me to Tpjc and fetched Alicia from there, to tampines mart. We ended up reaching damn early D: Like at 7:05am? Were supposed to meet at 7:30am. Hmm Ben was early too. Anyways. 15/17 of my class had brekkie at macs. Then we went to be karang gunis. But before that, we complained SOOO MUCH to Mr Koh all abt J. Hahah zomg. He's gna ask him to stop all his weird habits -thumbs up.

Anyways. The newspaper collection was rather fun. Like got to bond. Hahaha. Sheena kept taking unglam peektures of me! D: OMG it's super ugly one lah! I really mean it D: And she refuses to delete! Grrrr hahaha.

After which went to TM for lunch with some of class peeps. Couldn't take it, was damn hungry. Then cabbed down to Stc! Zomg I was like sleeping right. Then the uncle woke me up and I found myself outside PSB academy. Haha was likee. OMG UNCLE WRONG WRONG WRONG. Anyway cab fare was 18 bucks D:

OK stc funfair looked successful. Hahaha. Spent 6bucks on badges. Don't know what to spend on. Oh mannn. All the cheerleading like quite :/ Anyways me and fer are never gg to funfairs again. Hahah so tired and fer would be in a trance. HAHA. Finally collected my o level cert.

Dint even take any pics at stc lah, saddd.

Homed, wanted to meet fer and yan for supper. But cancelled cause everyone was damn tired D: And I didnt sleep over at fer's alsooo. Cause work is piling up like mad D:
Anyways I got to tell myself I CAN FINISH IT YEAH.
Gna continue with work noww.








No comments: