Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm pissed.

J is damn gross? Like hello. It's gilead regime. and not gilead REGINE?
Whatever la huh. He's so dead. I'm totally going to be damn mean to him from now on.
I will not only laugh at him openly, I willllllllllll. Don't know what I will do also. He just don't come and provoke me! IF NOT HE'S DEADDDDD.

Anyway my mom bought me hand sanitizer. Cause he's in my group. Hahaha got the mean genes from my mom yeah :D

Anyway we were late for school today. Omg first time in Tpjc. Haha. Likeeee. Cause it was raining damn heavily. So we waited like 12mins for the train, then it was too packed. Couldn't board so waited another 10mins again. Met JJ on the train. Haha poor her, lucky did not get suspended! D: Like damn serious lah, so lame.

Totally spent half of my life in school today. Waited and waited and was contemplating whether we should go squash. Went in the end. Pui wah and I totally died in the bus. Haha was damn tired pleaseeeeeeeee.

Coach needs anger management. He can't seem to like. NOT SHOUT :/ Like just chill man chilllllllll. :/

Ok so tmr I get to meet rejects, miss them like to the maxxxxxxxx.
BUTTTTTTTT. I have to go be garang guni at tampines? Wth la. Grrrrr.
Like have to wake up so early againnnnnnn. I don't care if I miss the funfair, I will dieeeee.

And I cannot step out of my house this weekend already. There's waaaaaaaaaaay too much to complete. And it's no laughing matter, cause it's CA!!

Omg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! come on lets press on k! and dont care about disgusting J. Ewwwww i hate him too. but u have us so thats alright:D. see you! lovee(:

<3jolene