Monday, March 10, 2008

OMG HELP MEEE. I'm so super duper stressed.
Regine has to complete theseeee.

  1. Econs - income and employment determination test (study!! and i dont understand A SINGLE THING. Very good.)
  2. Econs online quiz, by friday (STILL, I DONT UNDERSTAND, HOW TO DO?!)
  3. Finish reading Lit novels : The Handmaid's Tale & Great Expectations (I read like a sloth)
  4. Math tutorial (supposed to complete like damn long ago?)
  5. Handmaid's tale worksheet.
  6. Gp Reading programme. Some article thingo? OMG.

AH! I srsly think there's like. MOREEEEE.

I'm gg to school tmr, for lit lesson. Sian! x100000000!
Wednesday gg sch too! For math lesson. OMG, it's damn longgggg. And trg after.

Anyways, me and fer got math tuition alr. Hahaha I think the tutor alr hates us.

I give up! I shall concentrate fullyyyyy on my studies from now on.
I must learn to be like Alicia :DD

OKAY I WILL GO OFFLINE NOW. AND READ THE HANDMAID'S TALE.
GOODBYE AND KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR MEEEE.

p.s. there're ALOT of pictures. But I'm like SUPER LAZY I TELL YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI REGINE! DO YOU KNOW THAT I'VE LEFT A COMMENT? :D

Anonymous said...

HAHAH. Yes fer I'm not THAT SLOW!!

):