Ah my life's so sucky.
Anywayss.
Met Fer to cut hair today. Omg she cut damn short luh? But I guess it's okay now. Hahah.
Went to eat at hk cafe. OMG I ate like a glutton cause Fer refueses to eat some stuff :( Haha.
Then she came over to my house. Wz also came later. Played with my lappy's webcam! Haha.
Took quite a lot of pics. But I'm so lazy and no mood to post them, so yeahhh.
We went to spize (again) where I drank the milo godzilla which I think is quite nice. So basically I finished the whole cup. I think they poisoned it cause I felt so giddy after that. Like sucha drunk feeling. Haha wth, and now my head's stillllll aching. Pls don't order milo godzilla k thanks.
Meeting Yanyan tmr :) It's time to catch up already manz.
I wanna study hard lah, everyone in 08A03 is so smart :(
Argh goodbyeeeee.
fyi, regine's cca: squash.
:)
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Posted by Regine at 10:21 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment