Met Wz at the bus stop, went to AC together.
Was damn happy to see her, havent seen you for so long zhen!
Reached and met FER! Haha and she brought us arnd. Wz and I spent our ticket on a cup of milo dinosaur and macaroni with cheese (by kenny rogers) It is freaking $7. Haha.
Saw so many pple lah! Quite scared to go Stc funfair already. Like don't know what the school has become. Haha :/
Anyways Hanwei and Zhen left for match then I went back in with Fer. Omg yah I saw Ivan. HAHAHA. I actually screamed? Hahaha. Madnesssss.
Poor fer is sick :( So she left early with me.
And I'm not gg to stay over today already.
Anyways Fer. Take care of yourself please, don't think so much and make sure you get enough sleep okay! Drink more plain water also! Get well soooooooon :)
Pigturessssss

No comments:
Post a Comment