School was damn sucky today. I don't understand a single shit from math lecture, cause I was doing my lit hmwk. I seriously need to manage my time well.
Then literature, the teacher went mad at my classmates. She's srsly mad, I'm damn scared.
And like break passed damn fast and it was time for chinese lesson. Omg Claudy and I srsly didn't wanna even go. It's so %^#@! . You know. Totally dozing off during chinese. I'm so screwed.
Ponned kkk's math extra lesson. Reason being, he can't teach and I dislike him. Ha.
Went 7/11 with Alicia and shared a small b&j's cookie dough :D
Then went for Tampines Safra damn early. Haha cause Alicia and Lina were enthu D: Hahaha. Reached and the court was open so played a while. Kinda shiok. Thennn. I started pms-ing. Heh. But played a game again and omg shiok-ness. Haha. Sounds cliche, but squash can really relieve stress and anger?
Coach was late again, as usual. And I swear he hates me cause he thinks I show him attitude? But I was just. Being myself? Like whatever luh dont know how to explain also. Every training I sure get it from him one. But NVMMM. Just REN.
And maybe boys have really dirty palms? Ha. I lent them my racket and the pink grip is so not sexy anymore? It's kinda black now. Oh welllllllllll.
Then training ended at arnd.. 6.15pm? Went to like freshen up and everything. Waited for ignatius damn long la? (ha ok i know trng ended late but still i hate to wait) Dint wanna wait anymore so went off myself. And then I saw Farnie and I ran after her :D So we went home tgt. Omg she told me most impt is not to PROCRASTINATE. But loooooooook at me :( She alighted at commonwealth also. Heh.
Bused home alone.
ACJC funfair tmr! I'll be visiting Fer hahaha.
And maybe I''ll go sleepover at fer's at night :D
Then sunday we'll have econs tuition. And after that meeting Alicia for project.
I HATE SCH :(
Ok I need to make a list of my hmwk.
- S&S assignment (supposed to be due on thurs but I skipped sch, supposed to hand in today but I avoided)
- APGP assignment (I can't find it on tpjc.net helppppp)
- GP comprehension (could've done it earlier but no. i procrastinated)
- study for S&S test next week (like omg? I'm so gg to fail?)
- Econs green bklet pages 6-11, and VO
- Finish reading HMT and Great Ex
- Finish HMT pre tutorial questions (week 2 & 3)
- Complete HMT worksheet
- Project work drafts
Omg what a long list. I don't wanna add on already.
Shall just head to bed now. GOOOOOODNIGHT :D
2 comments:
hey take care! and don't stress yourself out!
Super stressed! Haha who's thissss?
Post a Comment