OK HI. I'm like seriously lagging. Hahaha I don't have alot of pictures :(
But nice weizhen will save them in her thumbdrive and pass to me. Yay :D
So yeah went to meet Kelly first todayyyy, then went Ikea. Again. Haha CNY nearing you see, a lot of thingo to buyyy.
Haha I bought this branchy thing can hang stuff, I like :) and like small boxes.
K then Weizhen came, followed by Fer! Went Jack's place for dinner and yan joined us :D
THEN REJECTS UNITE! :D ahha ok lame.
Went queensway. Weizhen got her shoe! It's nice :D and VERY SADLY AND UNFORTUNATELY, the adidas pumps didn't have my size, too big for me :( But maybe good in a way, I saved $122 :D So Jms, I've gotten over it. Hahahahah!
I love all of them, and we're gg tanning on weekends. Yay, I need to get a tan, I look like I'm dying and I look sickly. I AM SO PALE. Hahahaha.
Grabbed SOME pics from kel's pb. with her permission of course! :D
Fat legs.
Haha I grabbed this pic cos I think it's quite funny. Like everyone's #$#@! and I'm like STILL.
I was wearing shorts hor. Haha we were below grandma's house
Sylvia's hair, my mom did it for her. Hahah she just like anyhow la.
Okay there are like more but I'm DAMN LAZY LOR.
So tired, gna meeeeet Mom at vivo tmr. Cny clothes D: K bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment