It's Monday, 1am now.
& I'm blogging cause I'm really sian.
Saturday
Went Marina Sq with my sister, met Fer there. She bought a top from nike (where my sister's working) and regretted. Haha. Okay we didn't really do much there, only had like an hour before we went to meet the rest of the rejects <3
I don't have the pictures with me, because my sharing folder has got some unknown problem and i hate it when they say i turned it off because in the first place, i dont even know i an actually turn sharing folders on/off. SO YAH I HATE SHARING FOLDERS.
Sunday
Happy birthday to my grandparents! :D they sort of had this celebration in their house. Haha had buffet, omg ate alot again. Like for 4 days, I've been eating non stop. Tmr I will only eat dinner. I promiseeeee. Then went to see some furniture at this shop below my gramp's. Sylvia got her bed and we got a new sofa set (which is kinda :/ cause my dad is old fashioned)
Went back to gramp's and I fell asleep. Hahaha. I can sleep like everywhere, srsly. Woke up, left. Mom and I headed to Ikea! I got my table :D and like a chest of drawers? anddd yah more. Quite happy, I just hope a dell laptop is on its way.. Hahaha.
And LATER, I don't know if rejects are still meeting for dinner. Oh no if we're meeting at queensway, I'm really tempted to buy this adidas pumps :O Super nice and silky. Haha. $122! SHLD I SHLD I SHLD I .
anyway, I submitted the online application today. NYJC is my 1st choice, I hope I get in. And I pray that if I don't, CJ will be kind enough to accept me D: If not omg, tampines jc?! where is that haha. My future is bleak.. D:
pictures (O's results day) it's like all in collage form, cause im damn lazy sorry. Hahaha.







No comments:
Post a Comment