Friday, August 31, 2007

Omg I can't stand it.

http://www.friendster.com/48666691
He/she is just one gross piece of shit lah. And, stupid too. She go put rugregs.blogspot at the friendster page too. You think pple come, then they see me ranting abt you, they won't know your profile is fake?! whatareyouthinkngman. Yucks lah. I kind of find the "caught you ken! hahaha" picture familiar..


Ok anyway, totally didn't regret gg to sch today! Woah best teachers' day ever :D Fatrick sang you raise me up! I don't really dislike him anymore, cause he's quite funny and brave!! Hahaha. And when we asked him to take picture with us, he used his pair of crocs and crumpler to hide his bigggg tummy! HAHA.

Okay and the guo hui teacher is so cute! Hahaha he's so smallllll. I'm proud of small people :D Haha.
OKay then class party, had pizza. And zi-lian session. Hahaha for damn long. All pics are like with kelly, weizhen, yan! So yeah, I'll upload some other time. More pics from yesterday are with Yan too..

After, went bm with Fer, Adel and Brina. Hahaha went to my aunt's shop, Adel got her hair cut. Took pics again.. Then went ikea for meatballs. Walked arnd, I wanna get a new bed! Oh and the plan to buy our tutor's present failed. Hahah cause we were too tired lah. And now I'm home.

These are two mad people. Hahaha.

Haha yan's so cute!! :D

Just look at my blouse lah, it's like total see-through woahlao. So gross, like so dirty :(

Err.. I don't know what we were doing haha.

Attempting to be skinny? Hahaha. I'm gna adjust my belt higher :D to look skinnier.


Fer gave this to me! Hahah it's very cute, can remove the honey pot one :D

You know how long I took to do this post? Hahah I left the comp on and went to sleep. Then came back to blog again. Too tired la. Okay and now, I'm gna go meet my mom for dinner! Been a long time, cause she's been busy visting my grandfather. He was discharged today btw.

Goodbye all, happy teachers' day! It's actually tmr, right?

No comments: