Oh hi I'm finally updating :D
please don't try the lavender one. IT SUCKS. I'm disappointed in vitagen okay. Hahah.
Do you know? Lin can't take pictures. My phone was like on the table she wasn't even required to hold it! and the pic still turned out like that.. hahaha :D :D
Hahaha so cute right, it's quite nice.
OMG IM SO FAT. and I hate the stupid curly part of my hair. Just wanna straighten it please.
HAHA. Funny right!! Fer I refuse to upload the singing pic of me okay. Hahaha.
Eyebags alerttttt D:
Been studying with Fer at bm macs till like 5plus in the morning. Hahaha it's rather productive.. cause we sit separately HAHA. Together is cmi one.
Hmm.. my grandfather was admitted to hospital recently. And I was having prelims so can't really afford the time to go visit. Anyway, another person's gna leave us again :( It's so sad. The docs are so inefficient. I bet they don't wanna save the old pple cause they don't want an ageing population. So bad.. He alr has cancer and is coughing out blood. And the op's gna be waaaay too scary. Imagine looking at someone with only half a face? That's how scary it is. I'm quite relieved I'm not as close to ah gong as my nanny. But of course, I'm still affected some way or another. Well, I know there's no chance of him recovering.
that day i went to visit him and i saw this nurse. Hahah it's a HE. He's damn cute lah. I don't find guy nurses gay eh. Do you? Hahaha. They're like such nice pple, caring and all :/
Im so lazy to colour my words alr. No more colour okay. Hahaha.
And 'regine' is so scary. I reported her alr HAH. So weird, 'regine' are you reading this? Stop being so horny. Yucks.
Pictures from today I shall upload another time.
I'm beaaaaaat. So goodnight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment