Friday, May 11, 2007

Hi. I've been so lazy to blog. Bet you think I was too busy studying so I didn't blog right. Nooooo.

To sum it all up,
Exams were screwed, so is my body clock.

Anyway I really want that phone soon. I wonder when's it's coming out lah!
& I was supposed to study with Lin today. And last minute I cancelled, so sorry manz :(
Like I had tummy ache since yesterday? And this is not the first time. I think something's wrong. Haiyaaaaa, my mom wanted me to go hospital yesterday. No way, so scary.

During emath paper today, I was sneezing quite badly. I couldn't concentrate lah.
Mid years is just not good. I must do better... Ok ok ok ok? OK.

It's mother's day on sunday :) And it's also Amy's bday. I haven't talked to her for long..
Sylvia and I bought some hello kitty phone for my mom. It's friggin' 56bucks! But aiyah. Hahaha better than the soft toy :/ And she doesn't know yet, so we're gna surprise her! Haha how sweet right :D

And I feel like posting old pictures..but I'm lazy. Another time perhaps.
Today's episode of the nine o'clock show is saddddd :( Wenjing so poor thing!



Ok, bye.

No comments: