Hello I was super irritated this afternoon. Shall elaborate later.
Saturday,
Sylvia and I totally slacked at home, then decided to meet Mom for dinner at sakae. Then we saw Mr Sng! Omg my sister and I were totally behaving like idiots? Hurr we totally spied on him the moment we saw him. And happily thought he didn't see us, but I think he did? Hahaha. And in the end, he was the one who waved to us, so utterly embarrassing esp me. I totally turned when he looked at me! Hahah like in the first place, why are we so scared?!
Sunday, was mother's day!
So the family went to Changi Airport's swensens for lunch. Yeappp then drove arnd blahblah. My mom was like damn happy. Err.. okay hahaha! Homed and slept. For quite loooong and I couldn't sleep lah slept at like 3am? Playing virtua tennis. Eh I'm pro one lah! Hahah my rank from 300 become 188 :D And I played with Maria Shrapova and I won her :/ Ok. Hahah
Today!
Had so much time to study before Lit paper at 11am, and all I did was slack. Hahahaha. And the paper is totally difficult :) Yeapppp homed with Hanwei and Marcella. Hahaha :D
Then this is the irritating part! I was all alone at home, and my house toilet broke down! It's like clogged omg gross. And I was totally stressing?! Cause. My uncle will be coming to take smth from me later, then I was really super tired (as mentioned above, I slept at 3am) then I really wanted to nap! But my ahma will come over to my house then I scared she needa use the toilet?! So I attempted to repair it, but I was sooooo irritated! Like I totally flushed more than 10 times please. And it's still like that. So I just wrote this and pasted on the toilet door and went to sleep.


Haha I didn't know what's out of order in chinese lah. Chinese for my ahma :/ Oh and I messaged my cousin asking her to make sure my ahma pees before she comes over HAHA. I bet she thinks I'm mad! And my ahma found it hilarious by the way. She kept saying what if she didn't have pee until she reached my house. Hahah don't know lah. I was just super irritated.
Okay, so tmr's Math one. Have I studied? Nope :)
I shall upload the mother's day pics some other day. I'm lazy.
Okay goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment