Friday, May 18, 2007

Hello, shld I get a psp? Then I won't have to share it with my sister.
Cause, share. Means, I can't play with it anytime, and anywhere I want.

Right, I skipped school today. I really wanted to go like I already snoozed the alarm, but I guessed the medicine is so strong that I went back to sleep almost immediately.
This medicine, is like a sleeping pill I swear. Minutes after taking it, I feel drowsy and sleepy and I close my eyes and sleep immediately. Hahaha it's really a fast effect.

Anyway, check out these new songs. OK considered new to me..

  1. Makes me wonder- Maroon 5
  2. Better that we break- Maroon 5
  3. Leave out all the rest- Linkin Park
  4. What I've done- Linkin Park
  5. Valentine's day- Linkin Park
  6. Goodnight goodnight- Maroon 5

Ok there's more :D Aiyah it's just their latest albums! I loooooove songs. Okay hmm.
Kelly msged me my results: Uh, very lousy. My chinese sucks :( I really wanna score for chinese, it seemed achievable in the past but very impossible now. Ohmy and chinese O's on the 28th. Perfect, hurr.

And zomg, Elliot Yamin looks so dirty and eeewww :/ What's up with his new hairdo?! But he sang my favourite song! ---> 'Wait for you' Woahhh this song's the best, yo. But his hair, nono.

Ok I feel cold. And it's time to take the sleeping pill.
Goodnight all.

No comments: