Monday, May 21, 2007

Eeeeeewwww, I frggin' failed 3 subjects!


And there are so many pop ups, stop it! Argh.

Chinese O's on Monday. Omg helpppppp. I just did the chinese hmwk and I totally don't know what it's talking about.

There's this passage that talks about encouraging yourself, by saying "Zhe yang ye hao!".
So I must tell myself, zhe yang ye hao! Yesssss.
My amath is shiat and bio and chem can all go and die :(

Anyway, I went to trim my hair over at my aunt's.
Had to wait damn long lah, cause customers who PAY comes first. Haha.


I dreamt of my nanny and it felt so real :)
She came to visit me, I swear. Cause when I woke up, it felt like she was still alive and we just met haha. I love and miss her so much.
Bless me with good grades, and give me the strength and motivation to study hard will you?
And I initially forgot but came back to edit :D,


HAPPY BRITHDAY KELLY! :D
Hope you liked the present.
We met through badminton and SHE craze! So unbelievable. But well, I can actually really tell you my problems and stuff haha :D Gossip soon!

I think I'd go on a hiatus.
And 'boston' is what I'm feeling now.

No comments: