Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pictures in the post below!



Currently, I feel so jian and pathetic :( Why have I become like this? All because of you.

Anyway, sports carnival yesterday.
Isabel got 1st for cheerleading! But last for overall :( Oh well, always champion in my heart :) Well done cheerleaders :D Esp Priscilla. Stress no more!

Vikings (tug of war) caused me to have slight abrasion --> according to Juanita. But. It's not painful lah hahaha. Isabel relay runners. Everyone tried their best lah. I screamed my lungs out lah. I had sore throat and after Friday it worsened :( I swear Feiying makes me laugh. Hahah whatever that comes out of her mouth, is funny :D

I'm sad. Cause I have very little Friday's photos with me :( Reason being, my camera is spoilt and that phone is not out yet! So hurry send me pictures, everyone! There's gross pictures of me in Weizhen's blog. Omg haha.

Anyway, I rmbr buying popcorn from the carnival. And I think I was holding it? But it's gone. Haha?

& today,
Fer and I decided to cancel tuition :D We need a break lah okay.
Woke at like 10+ am and Yan was already at Macs! Then I continued to laze in bedddd and finally! Got up to bathe and all, went to meet Yansss. I saw my primary sch friend! She's so poor thing :( We talked a bit.
It was so funny in the library. Damn quiet! Like really to the extreme. Then Yan and I did hand written Msn. Hahahaha. We just couldn't talk! It'll be damn weird, and holding in laughter is super gang kor. Hahaha.

Des came, Yan left. Today was dang! Unproductive. Hahahaha. We tried to contact Lin, couldn't. But someone suddenly stood beside me. Guess who? It was Lin. And her new phone. Hahahaaha. Blahblah, Des left then it was me and Lin. After some time she left and I went to meet mom for dinner. Homed.


Now, my saturdays are spent in the library. How sad is that. I see juniors always so feeling so happy falala. Wait till sec 4 comes to haunt you! Aiyer.

Now that sports carnival has ended, I need to focus on studies already!
But actually, I will miss staying back to do Isabel stuff :( Like c'mon lah. Imagine if me and Cheng becomes like strangers :O Hahahaha but we'll be still staying back to study so that won't happen right right! I hope.

Tmr. Everyone's gg to work and I'll be alone at home for a while. I have a new neighbour.


Cheng: Hello hi :D

Goodbye for now. I feel so (I can't explain).

This feeling's taking control of me.

No comments: