Monday, April 23, 2007





Ooooh, I just fnished watching Rain's world tour premiere :D I'm happyxzxzx.
Guess what! I'm not going to school tmr :D Heh and I'll prolly be studying in the library ALONE! Yucks, we'll see how it goes. Hahaha.
Soooo, yesterday was Cheng's brithday! Happy birthday :D
I spent quite a bit of time in Vivo, trying to search for her present! Woahhhh, I just bought her smth I like hah. And I totally spent like a thousand msgs on Brenda lah! Will I really look weird if I carry a super huge elmo? Haahaha whateverrrr.
School today was adksfnisc.! Was superrrrrrr tired cause I slept at like 2am :O And I was totally into the dwnld songs mood at that time!
Stayed back after school with Kelly and Lin. Kelly left to snip her hair and we stayed till like 5pm in school. It was so quiet. Everyone totally chiong-ed off after school or smth :/ My dad couldn't come so I went home myself and it was raining! So I dropped at my rainy day stop. Had to walk for what felt like a hundred miles!
Okay I'm beaaaaat but yay no school tmr. Double thumbs up! <:O)
PatNg confirm suspect but well, I'm gna wake up at like 6am. Just to send a msg to him to inform I'm not gg to school! Then it'll seem like I really wanted to wake up and prepare to go school :D That's what I always do when I pon school by the way :D Hoho. Does he read blogs? :O
Haiyah okay lah, I'm gg off.
Current obsession: Crazy for this girl - Evan and Jaron
Would you look at her
As she looks at me
She's got me thinking about her constantly
But she don't know how I feel
And as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if she's figured out
I'm crazy for this girl
Supaaaaaaa nice song! Goodnight all :)
*and i dont know why i cant leave space between lines! will prolly edit it or smth soon.

No comments: