Hello, I'm dying :(
Words can't describe how I feel.
Only I understand how I feel.
& Ha. I think I'm so good at lying :)
Monday I forgot what happened.
Tuesday stayed back in school with CC, FY, DL, CS. Hahaha I'm lazy to type their names. Did house stuffffff. Coloured so much, my fingers were painful. Haiiiii, I'm lazy to say more. Hahahahah.
Today,
Ss test was crap. I didn't even finish the first question. Sigh man sigh.
Stayed back in sch again with DeniseL and Cheng. Rahhhh I hate cutting, colouring, drawing hahaha.
And so I realise, I haven't been going home by bus. My dad's been coming to pick me up cause I've been staying back. Hahahaha.
Gna stay back tmr too, to study. Cause home = sleep :D
There was one morn, I went up the bus and didn't tap my card. And I didn't realise it until I got off. How embarrassing. The bus driver must have thought I'm some cheapo. Hahahaha.
Oh the weather's been really hot. So stick your head into the freezer k, that's what I always do. You'll feel cooled :O) REALLY.
I'm so sorry that out of blurness, I went to take someone's hist book. Omg maybe she needed it to study. I feel super guilty! She must think I'm some shiat person :(
I'm reallllllllyyyyyyyy tired. So goodnight all
:(
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Posted by Regine at 9:22 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment