HAHA OMG.
I'm so friggin' blurrrr!
Today, is wednesday. I thought ytd was wednesday.
So ytd's post is the one below. No wonder I can't think of what I did on Monday, cause I brought everything forward! HAHAHA. If you get what I mean..
Yeah so
Monday was the day I stayed back to colour. Then.. you can go refer to the post below, and bring everything forward by one day :) Hahahha I bet you all don't understand. It's just. I'm so blur!
Okay so wednesday which is today!
Stayed back again with Cheng. Initial plan was to study. But went to watch cheerleading instead. Just hope they can perform well on the real day! Everyone's like so stressed. Go go go! Yeah so in the end, I only did like 4 math sums. Which is bad bad bad!
Anyway, we're gna stay back after school like if can, everyday. To do work! C'mon, I can do it!!
Been so moody the whole day, cause I kept thinking!
Plan: Keep myself busyyyyyyyyyyy.
Okay I feel sleepy already. I'm gg to MLG noww :(
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Posted by Regine at 7:00 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment