yucks.
Parents just told us some robbery cases that took place around my estate.
I'm damn scared now.
In the morning, I go down to take the bus to school, everywhere's still so quiet and lifeless!
What if they pop out from some corner ahhhhh!
I don't wanna get robbbbbbbbbbed! D: Helppppppp I'm damn scared.
Anyway, Friday.
End of CA1! A pretty musch screwed CA though :/
House prac, boring. Did aerobics, all the funny funny actions.
After which, went vivo with Cheng. Gossiped so much HAHA.
Yeap!
Today,
Mom's off day. So went out with her. $$$$ I bought so many things! And I ate A LOT. That day, I took the courage to go weigh myself. Then I saw 40 as 45 and I thought, OMG I'M 45 KG AND OVER! Hahaha phew! I will just die if its true :(
Why must so many good shows be nc16? WHY WHY WHY. I wanna watch letters from iwo jima laaaaaaaa. Stupid aunty wants Ics if not can't buy ticket! RAWH. So you all think my sister and I look alike? If I use her ez-link do you think they will recognise :( I need to watch Rain's show. It's a must, okay? Thank you very much :(
& I think online blogshops are quite cool?
I spent my angbao money like $160 already, oh no! :O
I feeling lonely :O(
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Posted by Regine at 11:11 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment