Seeing Weizhen makes my day :O) Hahah.
Hello! Stayed home today.
Hmm, slacked the whole day away :/ EAT SLEEP REPEAT.
Tmr's CA results! I'm so dead cause I'm gna faillllll Bio. So embarrassing, cause it's supposedly an easy paper, okay? Yuckkkkkk! Should have studied germination and the labelling of eye! Regret regret regretssss. And amath, I just want a pass, come on!
Omg I'm really dreading school. School sucks! Eeeeeeks.
I'm quite addicted to The Sims already. Cause I played on my sister's phone. But the game like got problem, halfway it'll just shut down! So what's the point even if I played so hard, aiyah.
And I'm taking a risk here, not doing my binomial corrections! That time I did the cf curve, until I was so irritated and he didn't collect! More irritated. So this time, I'm not gna do! If he wants to collect.. then I'll just pass him the cf one :O) Hahah ok I don't know what I'm saying!
Okayyyyy Ugly Betty at 10.30pm! Hahah I think I'm watching :)
Goodnight all, have a good week ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment