Heyho. Out with Lin today haha.
Met her at my bus stop. I asked her if she noticed diff in my hair.
She said my forehead used to be blank?! Haha sounds like I'm stupid right?
So the bus came, as I was tapping my card (near the driver's seat)...
Regine: How can you say my forehead is blank? Makes me sound so STUPID! -proceeds to sit down.
Bus driver to Lin: Your friend say I stupid?
Lin: Err, no she was referring to me? -points to herself.
HAHA I was referring to MYSELF lah! Whats wrong with the bus driver, so sensitive hahahah!
Sorry Lin, seems like you're always the one embarrassed when you take a bus with me :) Haaa!
Oh oh then another funny one! Buying snacks before movie..
Man: Sweet or salted?
Lin: Salted
Regine: MIXED. Heheh.
Lin: More salted
Regine: More sweet
Hahah! We're so irritating lah! Then the MOST funny part!
Man: What do you want for your drink?
Regine to Lin: You choose lah?
Lin: SALTY... RIGHTTTT?
Regine: Huh?! He meant the DRINK lah! (HAHAH)
Hahaha! She don't even know what she's saying lah come on! She was stoning, in her own world. Hahahhah. Nvm Lin, you know I love you all the same :O) Heheh.
And I bought Jesse Mccartney's album at only $8 clearance sale! So cool hahaha, but there're chinese words :/ And and, despite taking careful care, I still cracked the cover! As always..
Anyway, we watched primeval. Hey the correct way of pronounciation is: prime-val. Hahaha I just knew it today :/ It's a so-so show! But damn scary in the beginning man hahaha.
After movie, we hurried to get Cherene's present (after soooo long) hahhah. Then walked Lin to the bus stop and I left to meet my mom! Then I saw Olinda from sg idol. Hahah chey she's still like a bung lah? I think. All those slimming commercials. Fake one!
Hahah and my mom got her hp number cause she wanted to reserve some stuff at candy empire. My mom was like so proud of herself for getting the number. Hahahah crazy mom :D
And tmr? I don't know. Out with Cheng? Hahah but she's waaaay too tall I don't like hahaha. Weirded! Oh yeah I'm actually supposed to attend the Cmc training lah, but heh :D
Goodnight all.
Rowan Atkinson looks like my uncle, that's why I love him :)
I miss you all so much, esp you nanny :'( Nvr forgotten!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Posted by Regine at 9:13 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment