Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hello fellymellys.

I went to cut my hair today! My sist came too after her school.
So then when my aunt was cutting, I was damn scared hahaha :D
But know what? I think there's like no diff except for the fringe?
My aunt thinks my hair is too short for any change in style.. so.
I made up my mind already. I'm gna keep my hair long from now on,
that means, one day I must tie my hair! Yeah then I'll go cut :)

Webcammed with Yanyan just now! Hahah ok actually only my cam was turned on.
Hers wasn't working! So unfair hahaha kidding. And she said I look better with that hair?
But I srsly don't think so ahahh. And if I clip it up, I look THE SAME. Aiyah, I want some change leh? Nvm I shall wait till the hair growwwwwwwwwws! Yeaaaaaaa.


They suddenly said there's Lit lesson TMR. (Ok actually I heard from Maris long time ago but..)
And guess what? I'm not going lah hahaha. Let's just pretend that I don't know anything k? Yes yes very good :D

Annabelle: Oops haha. Relinked!


Ok I'm suddenly moody :/ So weird right! So goodnight darlings.

No comments: