Craig David- You don't miss your water (till the well runs dry)
This was my past fave song, and it reminds me of Amy May Pryke! And how I used to call her Niang!
Hello, I've been lazy to update. So finally, here goes.
Thursday,
Efl's on family. And pple cried. Ok like mostly from 4e. Did I cry? Nooooooo of course not!! I wasn't even touched, didn't even feel anything, hmm :/ After Efl, went to watch I'm a cyborg, but that's ok with Yan, Shan and Nicole! Yeapppp man it was goooood :D Cause there's Rain hahaha. But truth is, the storyline isn't good lah, it was just okay. But Rain was really cute ohmygod. Love him to the mxm! WHOOOOOOOOO!
Friday,
Topic of the day: Friends.
And yet again, people from 4e cried. Did I cry? No again! Hahahah I don't think it was touching.. can't blame me lah. Anyway, I didnt know who to give the white card to so my eyes wondered arnd, and I saw Julie! And since she gave me the Rain packet drink, I decided to thank her by writing on the card :) Heheh. The 4e skit. I totally didn't know what I was doing lah. Felt totally embarrassed! And the 'bodyguard' was asking me: "What's happening!" while on stage hahaha! (Weizhen!) Ok so after efl, went to Vivo with Yan! We watched Music and lyrics. A really good show, you all shld watch! Walked arnd before the movie started, whenever I'm out with Yans, we never run out of topics! Hahahah and that is why I love her :O) AW! Hahahah. After the movie, we both left to meet our mums hahah. Had dinner at thai express then homed!
Today!
Actually didn't want to go out, cause I've been going out like everyday and wanted to rest. But I started to feel like going out! Hahaha just can't stop gg out. And yeah, after mom knocked off from work, we went to queensway and I finally got my shoes! Waaahaaahaahaaa. Dinner at delifrance. Yummmmmmmm and I swear I've been eating a lot. And sports heats up soon! I stupidly signed up for 80m and 200m! What was I thinking?! Hahah oh myyyy.
I wanna change my hairstyle. But what. Hahah aiyah. I'm always scared when it comes to HAIR. Cause I think that is what makes a person look nice or not.! Yeappp.
&&, I don't think I'm gna repair my camera already. Cause my mom says its not worth it, considering my cam isn't some pro one :/ Hahah so she'd rather buy me either a new cam, or phone :D I think I choosing phone. Hahahah.
Tagger bags are cool. The price also very cool. HAHA. Cheaper than crumpler though.
Ytd, I went Vivo right. Then whatever things I touch, immediately the sales person will come over and tell me all abt the product. Like. I was just touching.. Hahaha I touched the tagger bag, I wasn't even in the shop lah! Then the man came over and taught me how to use the bag, and how many diff covers there are, blah blah. After he was done, I went "Oh, Okay!" and walked away haha! And I only touched cause I wanna feel the texture only! Just that! Hahah.
Yan's not online! So she can't send me pictures, THUS! I'll upload the pics another time hahah.
Goodnight everyone! Enjoy the hols. Yeeeha!
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Posted by Regine at 9:43 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment