All of Stc's somewhere out there, camping except the graduating classes.
Anyway EFL today, was quite alright.
It was enriching lah, in a way.
After which, went town with first wz, hw, fer yan. Then we split so it was yan me fer. Hahah. I saw many nice teesss :D Fer's like damn crazy, go out with her can laugh like siao hahah.
Regine: I think the magazine's alr crumpled. I'm trying my best not to crumple it!
Fer: It is already crumpled, cause it's in the crumpler.
HAHAH do you get it? The mag was in my crumpler. So yeahhhhhh hahaha.
Singapore's so strict and not open minded. Aiyah, why must 'I'm a cyborg but that's ok' be NC16? It's ridiculous. How can they only let all the older Rain fans get the chance to watch? How abt pple like us! RAWH.
Pictures in Yan's cam! I shall upload when she sends them to me.
Goodnight all, <3
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Posted by Regine at 9:15 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment