Thursday, February 15, 2007





Yoooooohooooooo everyone.
Those are pictures from the emergency exercise thing haha.

Had health check today. I thought my degree increased but noooo :D I'm so happy lah, hate specs for life. I wanna wear contacts leh :( Nono, I wanna go laser. Hahahah! Crazy.

I can't really remember what happened the whole day.
There was house practice and it was rather :D and tiring. SYF dance actually makes one high and happy for a moment, don't ask me why :/

Anyway this year's house points are quite cunning. Everything also about house points! Tskk.


Woooooooo, I'm not gg to school tmr. Let's see how many 4E people will turn up, man. He can just go celebrate himself. Hahaha. And I have my second tuition with Fer tmr :D I just remembered there's tuition homework!

I'm gna finish up all the vday sweets and chocs now. HA.
Oh and access MLG. Homework piling up! What kind of cny is this hmm?

I wanna watch letters from Iwo Jima! Cheng, shld I wait for you? HAHA.

Fatrick fatrick go away,
don't come again another day!
RAWH.

No comments: