Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Every part of me that is exposed to the sun is peeling. Even my scalp! I feel like an ugly mealworm :(

Sooooo. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Actually, I kinda prefer last year's :/ Alright.

I'm kinda doing my math now, but I'm already stuck at the first question. And he obviously looks down on me already lah. Yucks is he trying to make me prove him wrong? Eekssss. Hate him to the mxm :D

Evacuation drill thing today.
We stayed under the hot sun for damn long lah. And Yan was happily the 'casualty' hahaha. Kelly and I took pictures with my phone :D But my sister's not back yet so I can't transfer them to her phone then to the comp. I'll upload them another time!

So I gave out heart shaped chocolates. I had like 70 of them I think haha. So many lah! So I just gave it to whoever I know.

Oh yea, I've been careless today.
I totally didn't know my specs were missing until Emath which was after recess. Used Bri's specs for a while hahah. Was like quite dizzy. Anyway, I found it back again! At the hardcourt green umbrella :/ I don't even remember putting it there! At all. Actually, I was kinda hoping that I won't find it back hah. So my mom might consider getting me contacts and brenda won't have to call me lao hua yan again. Hahah she's been calling me that lah tskk.

I feel quite stupid, even simple math sums I can't even solve lah! Woahlaoooooooooo.
CA1 is appproaching realllllly fast. I'm scared :/

Oh oh, thank you Adel for lending me those cds (No I'm not converting :P) And thank you Des for giving me the Full House dvd! (I just realised there's a disc on Rain! Waha :D)


I wanna feel the way you make me feel when I'm with you
I wanna be the only hand, you need to hold on to
But every time I call you don't have time
I guess I'll never get to call you mine

No comments: