Yooooo.
Wednesday
Met up with Yan and her sister, then went to my aunt's salon. Her sister did hair straigthening while yan and I sat and talked. A lot. Hahah. Was supposed to meet Sylvia after, but she said she had flu :/ So after lunch lunch at pizza hut (her sister's treat :D) I went home.
And omg blame me. I was so busy messaging, that I almost got knocked down by a car that was speeding, but it was green man already lor! It was soooo scary, but not the scariest tho. I almost got hit by cars like three times already! This is the third. Hate crossing roads :( I'm damn scared haiyah. Don't jaywalk k? It's super dangerous. You nvr knw what will happen.
On tuesday, a car accident took place very near my house. Like an old lady was knocked diwn by a speeding car and she was one who went arnd collecting empty cans, and the cans were like all scattered across the road. You imgaine how scary that is? And worse, the description of that old lady, fits an old cleaner in our school, who rode in my dad's cab and who offered me a free ride to school before! And I actually said she was irritating due to some reasons. Omg life. Is really fragile. I feel really guilty and I hope that old lady isn't her. I shld just stop taking things/people for granted :( Haiyah.
Anyway continued from my journey home haha. After crossing that scary road, Frankie Bro called me and he seemed to know what I was wearing, where I was heading to and all. He was actually sitting in the eating place next to me. He kept saying I'm super blur and I just kept saying I almost got hit by car. I was quite shocked, you see. Sat and talked to him abt almost everything until he finished his food then he left to look for ah pui and I went home.
Today
I come my stupid gross thing! Was like quite sad, cause I'm gg sentosa tmr. Anyway, started pms-ing already I guess :/ went to vivo with Sylvia. Was like pmsing quite a bit. Can't help it lah, page one's quite a nice place. I bought some cute but useless present for Lin HAHAHA. Okayyy wakjed arnd, went GAP spent like 100plus there. Sylvia's money mah nevermind la hahaha. Then she went to meet ___ and I stood outside candy empire and waited for Mom. Woah, I waited SUPERRRRRRR long. Really testing my patience haha. I finished like. 10 sudoku puzzles on my phone already y'know. Nvm, then finally we went home together.
Gna celebrate Lin's birthday tmr. Actual day's on sunday though :/ Haha, sentosa. Let's hope it'll be fun yeah! :D Goodbye!
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Posted by Regine at 11:12 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment