Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hey all. Hahah haven't been posting. Well here goes!

Sylvia left her job already. So that means I won't be always alone at home, anymore haha.

Few days back, I've been speding my time reading books! Can you believe it. Hahah.
And today, Sylvia and I went to the library! Hahahaha. Guess we were too bored at home :/

But anyhow, I borrowed like 3 books :D Hahaha. See how much I've changed over the holidays! But well Lin! Your series of unfortunate events. After what seemed like a hundred years, I'm only at page 5. Hahaha!

Oh yeah saw Teresa at the library. Hahah she said her mom forced her to go! HAHAH so cute.
Okay so after library, went aunt's salon. We all chatted :) Cause there weren't any customers. And took pictures too. Hahah. But I look horrible in most of the photos! :(
Christmas! Is nearing :)

I thought this looked pretty artistic.. Does it?? I took it okay haha.

Yes yes, satisfaction guaranteed! -Hair Craft Salon haha.

Okay I'm done! Tmr out with Yanling and Yanrong to my aunt's salon. HAHAHA, OKAY BYE!

No comments: