HELLO.
Nothing to blog about for this week haha. It's been sucha lazy week.
I tried to do some work, but failed. I'm just waaaaaay too lazy y'know?
Anyway today.
Was watching full house halfway and Lin called me. Went to meet her downstairs my house, to pass her stuff. Then sat there and talked haha. In the end, she came up to my house lah. We continued with full house from where I left off (of?)! And Lin just wouldn't stop asking questions and criticizing! Arghhh haha. And I became some translator? Nvm and tada! I finished the full house series. Again. Hahah I think this is the fifth time I watched full house! :D
Then we used the comp. Bla bla, sent Lin to somewhere haha.
Listen to: Right here waiting by Clay Aiken.
I like, haha.
Next week would prolly be movies.
And monday,
and monday,
My aunt's operation!! -keeping my fingers crossed.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Posted by Regine at 10:20 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment