Tuesday, December 19, 2006

December is the rainy season.

My aunt's operation went well :)
But I've been spending time with her at the hospital since monday.

Wanted to go to Lin's house tmr! Buttt :( My dad will say I don't care about my aunt if I go.
Doubt she can be discharged tmr :/ And she'll be coming over to my house to stay for quite some time, after she's discharged! And I hope it doesn't mean I've to be home everyday to take care of her? Like a personal nurse? Woahlaoehhhhhhhhhh, haiyah. She's my aunt afterall. Rahh.

Stepping into a hospital, I think of someone so dear to me. I hate going to hospitals, okay?

It has been raining and raining. Hahah okay nothing to do with Rain, but I kinda like rainy days.
So nice to sleep! Hahah but not nice for going out tho.
It's so brr brr cold in my room now.


Off to the hospital again, tmr. I'm sorry Lin!
I have sucha boring life, right?
Speedy recovery to my aunt! Good for her and good for me HAHA.

No comments: