Justin Timberlake- Sexy back
Helloooooo!
I'm gna blog about yesterday first.
Went to school for the chinese lesson. It was actually quite interesting. However, the time passed tooooooo slowly. We learned the chinese version of the fword. Hahaha. And we were all discussing about blogging! Ltt very drama haha. She might just read this you know. Cause she says she read about students who complain about her, on their blogs. That's quite scary haha.
Hmm, then after chinese lesson, went home. Decided to nap, but overslept! Was supposed to meet Yan at harbour interchange. Hahaha, so hurry showered and met her. Walked to forever 21 too look for fer. It's quite obvious that we're in Vivo, to shop for our formal dress. Hahaha, ok like first shop we went to was forever 21. Got quite scared cause couldn't find suitable ones. Hahaha, went to sooooooo many shops lah! I can tell you what boutiques there are in Vivo already. Hahaha. Erm saw melanie and all, hahaha. A lot of theresians lah, all searching for dresses! Like history repeating itself (Musical night!) Quite funny. Hmm, went candy empire saw sylvia and mom. Hahaha, also saw the candy empire's boss. He looks so friendly. Umm I bought candy, fer and yan too. 20% discount! Hahah, coolios.
Haiya, in conclusion.. Went to really a lot of shops! But cannot find our dresses, was quite sad. Hahah! But we went forever 21 for the third time, then! I tried on this dress and it was not bad. SO I BOUGHT IT. Mom and sist were also there lah, they're like lucky stars or smth. Once they came, I found a suitable dress. Hahaha. Then Fer sudd went off cause she had to church. Yan didn't buy too, so we're going out on Friday. Anw, Yan went home and me mom sis went to have dinner at swensens. Damn nice! I love it, haha. Then Syl bought her diesel shoe. Then homed!
Okay then today...
Woke up at 11:30am. Haha! Then slacked, till 12 plus dad bought lunch. Ate then off to school, again! Went cyberhome, found the others there. Yan and I did a few slides and decided to go home! We didn't want to stay for the 4pm-7pm NE launch, considering so many didn't come. Now, Syl's having tuition. Granny's beside me, reading the magazine. Hahaha
So the camp's like next wednesday! I'm gg out with Yan and Fer's meeting us. Hopefully can find heels (actually I have already but haiya) and a mini jacket?! Cause my dress's like spaghetti striped and I don't want a shawl! So lao! (OLD)I'm not missing you,
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Posted by Regine at 5:15 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment