The chronicles of a bohemian teenager- Get cape wear cape fly
Ok, so far it'd been a busy two days. Hmm.
The last chinese lesson's on wednesday. Hurry end hurry end laaaa. LTT is so scary. I just wanted to rest my head on the table, my head JUST ONLY touched the table and she spotted it! Power lah hahaha.
Yeah so yesterday and today had chinese lesson and leadership till 4+, 5pm.
On Monday, I went down to the bus stop at like 7:25am. And guess what's the time 855 arrived??? 8am! Like woahlaoeh! I waited for like half an hour lah, what is thisssss. Reached at like 8:11am, late tskkk. Spoil my never-late-before record. And today I'm half an hour earlier. GREATTTTT :/
Today... Chinese was I don't know, it's just spending time. I can't even remember what happened in class. Whaaaaat hahaha, waste my time leh.
Leadership today, Mrs Poh talked about Hamlet. I'm totally hamlet lah! Procrastinating. Guess all of you are hamlets too HAHAAH. Actually today's session was better than yesterday's.
Mr Francis reprimanded us. He reminded us of the importance of being house leaders. And I think he's right, we're just all too slack and very 'heck care attitude'. I'm still like that. I don't even care lah, but now. I'm kinda forced to care. So imma gonna care. Hahaha. So yeah Cheng aly and I worked out the different members in the committee. Hmm, must choose the correct pple mannn, quite scary.
Have to meet earlier on thursday before NE launch to finish up our presentation.
Stay away from Zhixian. Hahaha, she can pinch you till you have blueblack lah! Some technique haha.
The camp is nearing. So sickening lah, we don't even know our sleeping arrangements yet.
Going with Yanyan, and maybe Fer tmr to searh for a dress. This time's like worse than some musical night mann. Anyway, I think those who dressed up like prom for musical should have no problem getting a dress alr! I really hope to buy a dress tmr okay.
Know what, I think I'm too hardworking. Haha! Joking. Cause my finger's swollen, due to writing. Friggin' painful! I don't wanna go for chinese tmr....... shizzz la. Ltt is really scary, I keep thinking got some hmwk. Or is there really homework? So dead la, gna find out from dear friends hahaha.
Friday, I wanna get a rest lah! Now I have this weird problem. Keep thinking I have some stuff on almopst everyday haha. Wth, ok bye!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Posted by Regine at 6:52 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment