Saturday, September 09, 2006

Westlife- Amazing

Hey all :)

Friday - WESTLIFE CONCERT! WOOO!! Okay so reached the stadium at like 6+, 7? Hmm. Then saw Brina, she was the first in the queue! Hahaha, sooooooo. Syl, me and her friend joined. Yeah yeah yeah, then finally, we were allowed to enter! Bought the badges and booklet. Then Syl and I didn't have a hard time looking for our seats at all haha. It was like sixth row from the front, quite near! So we were like damn happy laaaa. Began snapping pictures, of the stage haha. Then this guy was alone, sitting beside me. He's quite cute, small eyes!! But he's like china. Hahha soooooo. Hmm, then blah blah the concert started! Like yayyyyyyy! Was screaming like mad, I tell you!! All four of them were like sooooooo hot!! They showed us their boxers lah! AHHHHH!!! Went everyone. Hahah, then this irritating mother of 2 sitting in front of me, kept staring at me! Cause I was like screaming damnnnnnnnn loud, but I mean WHAT'S WRONG. IT'S A CONCERT. Hahaha! Yeap! Then okay they were just super hot and they sang damn nice, like you can melt! My fave's amazing. Love it! Before gg home, we bought the tee shirts. Took a lot of pictures too! Guess I won't be uploading them haha. LAZY LAZY! Hahaha alright, then long story but we all ended up taking a cab home! REGINE LOVES WESTLIFE :D !


OMG OMG OMG! MY SISTER'S FRIEND (JEFFERY) JUST BROUGHT THE RAIN CONCERT DVD OVER! AH THANK YOU SO MUCH! WOOOOOOO! I'M GNA WATCH IT LIKE, LATER!
oh man, I want Rain to come to Singapore, I'll just go crazy lah :) I'LL MARRY RAIN LAH! Hahaha, dream onnnnnnnn.


Today,
met dad at the ABC market haha. The one below my house, for lunch. It just got renovated, and when i stepped in, it was like "so where do we go now?" Hahaha. Okay then after lunch, dad left so mom me and sis waited for bruderrrrrrrr like for super long! Aiya I hateeeeeee waiting for people. Hahaha, oops. But yeah then! He came, 855-ed to nanny's hospice. Oh man, her condition's like bad. I don't think she even knows that we were there. She can't talk, can't eat. It just hurts to see her like that! But it's kinda expected :( Anyhow. Later on godmom, goddad, godsist all cameeeeee. I had fun with my godsisters lah. Super cute :) But it was freaky cause we took this picture with Syl's phone, then we swear we saw that we took it nice and clear. But later on, I went to gallery to look, omgosh, that clear picture was like BLURRED! Freaky la.


Met dad at the market again! Hahaha, then uncle came along, had dinner, then he left. He's so muchi, hahaha! Okay. Then homed! Watched a bit of Singapore Idol again. Yeah man, paul's out! Kinda sad, but lucky it was not Jon! OKKKKK.



Let's seeeee. I did one compre! Hahaha HOW GREAT. Uh, there's like bio prac and chem prac when sch starts! Just kill me lah, I don't have the motivation to study anymore. Why why why!

Okay I just tried uploading a few pictures, but blogger's weird. So, no pics! Hahaha bye.



We could be more than just amazing

No comments: