Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Click Five- Catch Your Wave

Hey all! Hahaha, I'm at lin's house now. Hmm benn here since one plus. Denise, Eloise and Nicole just left.

I'm so excited for westilfe concert tmr!! And they are arriving in Singapore today at 11:25pm! ---> got that from Brina haha. I want to go fetch them HAHA but I bet my mom wouldn't allow, hmm. And they did banners! In irish! HAHA, HOW COOL IS THAT!!

I'm actually quite bored! Hahaha, I won't let Lin touch the keyboard!! Argh hahaha.

Alright, Lin wants to blog! Haha, fine.
haha. she still say she don't wanna let me type. hrmp. haha. i'll box her. haha. or i'll throw the small small basketball and coccer ball at her.or shoot her with the gun. or just let des's "spaceship" fly at her. haha. okay. today. regine like missed the stop to my house like i told her two stops after standard chartered and she counted standard chartered as one of the two stops. BEST LAH. haha. and it also ain't her first time. hrmp. haha. okay so she was with nicole and like denise came with eloise and they also dropped at the wrongs stop. haha. but regine is the earlier stop and like they're the stop after. haha. denise calls my stop the "loser" stop. tsk. haha. and our conclusion is that in order to like denise, _ must be blind deaf and dumb. and like if she goes on a date with denise, she has to put marshmallows in her ears and a blindfold. haha. that was dammit funny. haha. hmmm.... okay we played with toys and regine was very suprised that i actually halped to ss. tsk. i'm not that bad. okay this blog is regine's so must be more regineified. hmmm... regine's phone is very pebblified according to denise. and regine is dammit accurate on shooting. like basketball. actually technically mini basketball. haha. only she hit me and the ball swooshed over my head, "messing" my hair. haha. but she's some super pro. yepp and we made cookies only regine doesn't want so much cause later she gates sore throat and can't scream her lungs out at the westlife concert tmr, which she's like quite excited over. okay this is super long for regine so yeah.
bye.

No comments: