Monday, September 04, 2006

The Veronicas- When It All Falls Apart

Hello.
I'm so bored at home and nope, didn't go jogging in the end. Hahaha, expected.
Tmr's orals already, and I'm dead! Hmm, have to wake up early :( Anyway, Sylvia just came home from chinese N levels. Haha, I think she's dead lah! It's quite easy, according to my Mom. But my sist got a lot wrong haha. Oh nooooooo.

Oh yeah! Yesterday, after visiting Nanny, Mom and I went to Harbourfront. Hahaha, shopped! Then had dinner at Yoshi then someone called my name! Turned and was stunned for a while, cause I didn't wear my specs and it was eloiselie! Haha, I think she went sentosa :) I wanted to take cable car then my Mom said I was crazy haha. Took a bus home and there was this super weird guy on the bus. HAHAHA, his fringe was shaped like currypuffs, if you get what I mean :D Funny lah he.

Shizz! I'm down with a flu and sore throat. And orals?! Aiyer so unlucky. I can hardly open my eyes now heh.

I'm now using the samsung phone, 'PEBBLE' phone, according to Denise! Haha, and it can't read Chinese! Hmm, but now I reply messages damn fast one :D Heheh.

I haven't been doing any work since the holidays started and I'm beginning to feel scared.. Everyone's studying really hard I guess :! I have no motivation to studyyyyyy.

Oh oh oh! I think I'm getting a new pair of specs and contact lenses! Hehehe, so specs to school, and contacts when I'm uh, outside. But got to wait till the 16th to get contacts! So I have to go Westlife in SPECS. Eeyer!



I needa go rest now, if not i might get feverrrrrrrrrrrr. K bye!

No comments: