Aly & AJ- Chemicals React
Yoohoos!
SO, yesterday was the bbq. It wasn't even bbq lah! They only bbq-ed satay and there was buffet with this laksa man. Hahaha, it was boring! Hmm. Saw this damn hot angmoh! Haha, he was swimming lah. And we were only beside the pool, how cool is that! Yeap. Left waterplace at around 10+. Then homed!
I'll be going over to visit my nanny again today :) But I better bring something for me to do there cause it would be boring hmm.
I wanna go jogging, with my mom. She needs to get fit! Hahaha, and me too :! I;m so hungry now, waiting for my Dad to come home with food. Heh. My plans!
- Monday: I don't know, maybe jogging? Haha
- Tuesday: Chinese oral, then hmm.
- Wednesday: Out with Mom ($$) and sist to buy stuff for westlife concert! Haha!
- Thursday: Home?
- Friday: WESTLIFE CONCERT!
- Saturday: I'll just pop by Esther's bday chalet! Couldn't stay over on friday cause of THE ABOVE. Haha.
Oooo! Dad's back! Shall go eat now, I'm starving already. And I need tuition quite badly :(
No comments:
Post a Comment