Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nick Lachey- What's Left Of Me

Hey.

School today was alright. Chem prac sucked. Oh man, didn't know wha I was doing. I always give up like, halfway then I will just wash all the apparatus. Hahaha, like whats the point. And titration I only did like one time, then the second time, I made up my own reading COOL. Hahaha, what for waste your time! K it was damn hot in the lab, couldn't stand it lah.

I'm really going to make my ez-link card already, aiyer. Nowadays, I've been so careless. First, ezlink. Then emath textbook in rifle range. And today, my entire file was in C203. Lucky I realised it fast! There was like class fund in it lah, almost died okay. Oh yeah, was like planning to go rifle range to get my textbook but I think FeiYing saw and passed it to me. That saved me a lot of trouble! Aww thanks, hahaha.


After school, came home and CHAOS lah. Quarelled with my mom, like serious. Was so pissed alright. I mean, okay nvm. Then bought like some $3.80 badminton racquet for my godsisters. Hahaha, broought it to the wake and they had fun. Hmm, I know my nanny's protecting me, and guiding me :) Please come into my dream, let me dream of you! Left at only around 10pm. Ate alot there. Hmm.

Decided not to go school tmr, cause it's the last day of the wake already soooooooo. Yeah, anyway, I don't wanna go school too. The subjects I think I shouldn't miss are emath and amath. Nvm nvm. Buddy can teach me, hahaha. She can vomit blood..



Okay, I'm tired from all the stuff that has been happening. This week just didn't go well, AT ALL.


so much to say, but where do I start?

No comments: