Dashboard Confessionals- Stolen
Hey all, it's the fave day of the week, monday!
Hmm, Kelly's not in school today and I kinda miss her! Hahaha, ss without Kelly is... bleah. Let's see. It's Denise's birthday today! Hahaha, I gave her the irritating box. Heh, and Yan+Fer gave her this brithday cake hat, damn hilarious lah.
After school went to Tiong with Des, Nic, Denise and Sri. Sri lah, suggested to give Denise a surprise and we ended up embarrassing ourselves! Hahaha sickening. Yeah then went to Jurong to meet Mom and bought RAIN'S ALBUM! SO HOT LAH. Hahaha! Then ate at pizzahut! I slept on the bus zZzzZZ.
Godbro and Uncle just came over. They bought us mooncake :) Bro says that my nanny will return to visit, cause its the seventh day or smth? Hmm I'm sleeping with my mom! I'm scared, not of my nanny. But for the fact that she's already not human anymore. You guys get it? Hmm.
But I would like to see her :'( Oh on saturday, was the cremation. Thought I could be strong and not shed a tear, but after the service when I placed the flower on top of the coffin and see her for the last time, I started crying. Sylvia too. Then this casket man kept giving us tissue haha. Anyhow, IT REALLY WAS SAD TO SEE HER GO. Yeah.
Alright, I shall go listen to Rain's album. And do my homework.
Everyone seemed to have vanished, into their world of books! AIYER. Only me me me.
I MISS BABY KRYSTAL ALOT ALOT. HOPE TO SEE HER AGAIN SOON!
Oh and,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!
Monday, September 18, 2006
Posted by Regine at 7:25 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment