Taking Back Sunday- Make Damn Sure
Heyoooos! Regine's blogging. Haha :D
Good news: I managed to get out of OBS.
Bad news: MrFrancis's so gg to hate me!
I don't want lah, haha cause he's like quite a nice teacher. Hmm, now it's Des who's in a dilemma. Hahaha, aiyoooooo.
I actually didn't want to go school tmr, but aiya, JUST GO LAH HOR? But it's so tiring, and I'm so so so dreading school, seriously :(
We did the aces day dance today again, standing behind Fiona's enough haha. She remembers like all the steps? OKay, my mind's in a blank. I've become damn stupid, not trying to say that I was clever last time, but yeah haha. That day when I went to my aunt's shop, she was telling me something cause her wall got a hole. Then the man came and repair so he asked where the hole was, and my aunt asked me to bring him out to see. I was like "huh why you ask me, I nvr even see the hole lah!" But you know what, after I said that, I realised, I did went out to see the hole!! Didn't know what I was doing? Haha okay. And I asked a very very stupid question! I asked my aunt, "you make the hole one ah?" Like wth! Why would my aunt want to make a hole in her own shop wall right?? OKAY WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT HOLES.
Eh Des is going for SI too!! Haha, such a coincidence. Yay, so exciting manz.
Okay, I'm running out of stuff to say. Sigh, life's boring haha.
Seeya.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Posted by Regine at 7:47 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment