Aiya! I've just blogged like A LOT and it just went wham! Everything's gone lah! So irritated now!
PICTURES!
Haiya, I didn't go to school today. But it's teachers day so i'm feeling guilty, it's patrick's day! Just received a message from yanyan. Haha good job linnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! Sorry weizhen! Don't be sad or amgry, I still love you jus the same! :)
You know what, I totally have no mood to blog now lah! Tsk, so irritating okay. Blah blah, ytd was singapore idol. Met up with yanyan, then me my sist her friend and yan, we all went to mediacrop together. Took a cab. Waited for resa rena aly chin to come then went in. Long story, but we ended up in the top balcony. Then after everything, went for supper at kab's macs. After that, we all went home.
Watched proj runway. So sad! Chloe won okay! How about daniel? Huh! He's good okay! Unfair world.
I don't know wht I'm gna do for the rest of today. So sian now. And irritated about the blog post. I BLOGGED DAMN LONG, FOR GOD'S SAKE! ARGH!
Forget it, bye! Have a nice day. HAPPY TEACHERS DAY! I miss my pri sch teacher, but not the school.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Posted by Regine at 10:50 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment